Hi, my name is Chris Nadeau and welcome to The Student-Athlete Blueprint.
Over the last 35 years, I have played professional hockey, coached at all levels in hockey, owned a digital marketing agency for 18 of those 35 years and I now have a 15 year old son who is chasing his dream of playing college tennis. With all that experience, I have a really good understanding of how this all works for all athletes and what is the best way to promote yourself. My goal is to to help 1000 young athletes get to that next level in their sport.
That's why I created The Student-Athlete Blueprint, to help aspiring student-athletes and their parents learn from my successes—and failures.
The Student-Athlete Blueprint gives you everything you need to start your recruiting journey successfully, including technical help, a marketing plan that works, and access to a community of other student-athletes and parents ready and willing to share their advice with you.
Whether you are looking to further your athletic career in college or are the parent of a talented athlete trying to give your child the best path to athletic success — this course is for you!
However, getting started can feel daunting.
- What information should I send to coaches?
- How do I find schools that fit?
- How do you get a resume uploaded online?
- What should I put in a video? How many videos should I have?
- How do I study for SAT’s?
- And even after your resume goes live, how are you going to make sure coaches find it?
I'm going to help you cut through the confusion—to not only learn how to properly plan and launch your student-athlete profile, but make sure it gets found, too.
In The Student-Athlete Blueprint, I'll walk you step-by-step through the entire process of launching a great online profile & strategy that will get you discovered. With high-quality videos (that aren't too long) and examples along the way, you'll have your new profile up and running in no time, so you can start contacting and impressing the coaches you want to play for.
Coaches are waiting to hear from you.
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH
THE STUDENT-ATHLETE BLUEPRINT
The Student-Athlete Blueprint was built with the aspiring student-athlete in mind. If you’re new to the recruiting process and you’re looking for help with each step along the way, this is the course for you.
- Work at your own pace. There are 4 distinct stages with videos, taking you from the beginning to when you get recruited.
- Clear action items set you up for success, teaching you how to find the right school, showcase your resume, how to communicate with coaches, SAT tips and build a highlight video.
- Bonuses recommended tools for your journey.
- Gain exclusive access to a Facebook community to discuss coursework and ideas with your fellow classmates.
- Office hours with Chris to give you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice.
WITHOUT THE CRASHING
The Student-Athlete Blueprint was designed for your success. Each and every facet of the course, from its length to action items, was carefully planned to serve that goal.
- Course length: The course includes four distinct stages to take you from promotion to commitment. How long the course takes is up to you—you can work at your own pace. Once you enroll, the course is always available to you.
- Action items, including target school research, email messages, highlight videos, SAT tips, showcase events and follow-up communications with coaches.
- Regular opportunities to provide your honest feedback about the course.
I’m going to show you exactly how I work with student-athletes and give you the same templates I use to make sure their communications are rock solid.
SUCCESS FROM THE GROUND UP
Across four distinct stages, you’ll be treated to a highly detailed rundown of what it takes to:
- Find a school that works for you, even if you don’t know where to start.
- Define and refine your online profile so that you can move forward and share with confidence
- Develop and execute a plan for reaching out to coaches and schools interested in learning about you.
- Create the proper channels for following up with coaches and introducing yourself. My goal is to help you get recruited!
MAKING YOUR IMPACT
The Student-Athlete Blueprint was designed for student-athletes or parents of student-athletes looking to make an impact in college sports but who may not have the tools to help get them there. You are an aspirer. You yearn to make your mark on the world. The Student-Athlete Blueprint is the course to help you identify and promote your game, so you can begin your athletic college career.
I wish I would have had this when I played or started helping my son with his recruiting journey, but it simply didn’t exist.
This course will cut months off of your learning curve and allow you to fast forward the recruiting process.
This is the first time I’ve ever opened up all of these resources to the public.
How much is your time worth?
Don’t get me wrong, you could figure all of this out yourself the hard way. Most people do.
Or you could take this shortcut and get on the right track faster by avoiding all of the mistakes I’ve made.
DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT
"Nadeau Sports Recruiting checked all those boxes, answered all those questions. There would be no way for us to be able to manage the recruiting process for Abby effectively without working with them."
-- Colin Bush
Parent of Student-Athlete Abby Bush
THE RECRUITING PROCESS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE HARD
Stop thinking about all the steps to getting recruited and get started today. The Student-Athlete Blueprint will hold your hand through all the hard parts, including setting up your student-athlete online profile, learning how to find schools, and getting the conversation started with coaches you want to get recruited by.